Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!
This week’s theme is a freebie! There was so much to choose from! I thought about top 10 OTPs, but I want to do that one for the Valentine’s freebie ;) So I decided that I would do the top 10 books that gave me all the feels!
Are you ready for a feel-coaster? ‘Cus I’m not! XD
Alright let’s get this started!
Note: These aren’t in any specific order. They’re not even all bad feels! Just... emotions!
Keeping it short again this week, I have 2 re-sits, a paper, and a bunch of other stuff to take care of ;_;
1. Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J Maas
3. The Fault in our Stars, by John Green
4. The Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling
5. The Hunger Games (yes the whole series), by Suzanne Collins
6. Allegiant, by Veronica Roth
7. I am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak
8. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
9. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, by John Boyne
10. Stardust, by Neil Gaiman
What book gives you all the feels? Let me know! :D
Have a great week!