Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - 5 stars

Top Ten Tuesday - 5 Stars for all! 

Hey all! 
Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday! This meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish, so I suggest you go check out their blog! :D 

This week’s theme is Top ten books I recently gave 5 stars to!



Let's get started!


1. Everything Everything, by Nicola Yoon 
2. The Rest of us Just Live Here, Patrick Ness
3. Rebel of the Sands, Alwyn Hamilton
4. Clockwork Princess, Cassandra Clare
5. A Court of Thornes and Roses, Sarah J. Maas
6. The Sword of Summer, Rick Riordan
7. Wonder, R. J. Palacio
8. Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare
9. The Last Olympian, Rick Riordan
10. Forget Tomorrow, Pintip Dunn 


Well it’s pretty hard to get creative with these, so I’ll leave it at that! 
How about a little bookish chat? 
I started reading Lady Midnight in the car yesterday, and I’m already almost 200 pages in, and it’s so good! Cassandra’s books just keep getting better and better! 
I just recieved an ARC of the Curse of the Sphinx and I’ll be starting that soon as well :) 
My instagram reached over 500 followers yay! 

what’s the last book you gave 5 stars to? Let me know in the comments! :D

1 comment:

  1. I've either heard of or read all the books you've mentioned expect for Wonder (which I'm going to go check out right now) and I completely agree with the 5 stars ratings! :D
    I have Lady Midnight sitting on my shelf right now, but I'm trying to push it off until later to read, because I know that the wait for the next book is going to be downright unbearable haha. Plus I have a crazy schedule at the moment, so there's not much time for me to read right now :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!