Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - The books I want for Christmas

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I want for Christmas!

Heya! 


Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!

                                 



This week’s theme is the top ten books I’d like Santa to leave under our tree this year!


Okidokey let’s get this started! 


1, 2, and 3: A Court of Thrones and Roses, Queen of Shadows, and Heir of Fire, by Sarah J Maas
4. Passenger, by Alexandra Bracken 
5. The Blood of Olympus, by Rick Riordan 
6. Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid
7. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
8. Maximum Ride Forever, by James Patterson
9. Snow like Ashes, by Sara Raasch
10. Crimson Bound, by Rosamund Hodge

That’s it! :D Do you guys have any recommendations? Let me know! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I see someone wants to have a very Sarah J. Maas-filled Christmas! I want to get all of SJM's books too, since I have yet to buy any of them.
    I haven't read Maximum Ride Forever yet, though I've read all the books before! Yet another book I'll have to read soon.
    I really enjoyed Snow Like Ashes and the Blood of Olympus (obviously).
    I hope you'll get at least 95% of these books this Christmas! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want the rest of her books! :D
      I loved Maximum Ride so much when I was in middle school, I just really want to read it’s conclusion!
      Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of great books, I hope you get them all!! And of course you love them :D happy reading
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!