Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Author Discoveries

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten new-to-me authors that I discovered in 2015! 

Heya! 


Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!
                                 



This week’s theme is the top ten new-to-me authors that I discovered in 2015! 


Okidokey let’s get this started! 


1. Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass)
2. Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes) 
3. Maria Dhavana Headley (Magonia)
4. Sarah Dessen (Saint Anything) 
5. Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children) 
6. Marissa Meyer (Cinder) 
7. Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen) 
8. Julie Kagawa (The Iron King) 
9. Susan Ee (Angelfall) 
10. Nathan Filer (The Shock of the Fall) 

Just... these authors.... 10/10! :D They wrote some of my new favorite books, and I can’t wait to see what else I can discover from them!  Any suggestions? o: Like I know I have to finish Throne of Glass, Lunar Chronicles, and Iron Fey, but anything else from these authors I should check out? 

And that’s it for this week! 

What author did you discover this year?
Have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I've heard of all those authors except 2! A agree, their books are utterly fantastic. Though I have yet to finish Throne of Glass, Angelfall, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and the Lunar Chronicle series... I wish I had more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great picks! You have excellent taste. :)
    Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sarah J Maas' books!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-34/

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!