Saturday, December 19, 2015

12 days of Tagmas #5 - Sweater Weather Tag!

12 days of Tagmas #5 - Sweater Weather Tag! 




There’s a lot of christmassy tags / tags that look cool! So, throughout December, I’ll try to do 12 Tags!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME! We can celebrate Tagmas together! :D

I saw this tag on Edge of Night make sure to go check out her blog! 


Let’s get started! (These are fall-centered, originally, but I’m changing them to winter ;) )

1. Favorite Candle Scent? 
Ooh I actually have two favorites that are both quite different! I LOVE anything very fruity. And I also really like things that smell like the outdoors or rain! 

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
I love all of them! How cruel to make me choose! Nope! All of them 4-eva! 

3. Best winter memory? 
Making an igloo-slide-thing with my cousins in my grandparents back yard with all the snow we had! We had like 3 feet of fluffy, white snow! I think I was 13-14 at the time, and we managed to make a whole ice bridge, which we would crawl under and climb/slide over. We also made an awesome sledding curve thing! 

4. Best fragrance for winter?
Sugar cookies or candy-cane! 

5. Favorite Christmas food? 
Buche de Noel! That or potato gratin :3

6. Most worn sweater?
Probably this dusty pink one Im wearing now =p 

8. Football games or jumping into leaf piles?
This is american football, not soccer, for any non-americans out there! 
JUMPING INTO LEAF PILES OF COURSE! 

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans cus I dont like wearing leggings. 

10. Combat boots or UGGS?
UGGS. 

11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
Um I never tried, so.... maybe?

12. Favorire winter movie? 
I love the Polar Express! 

13. What were you for Halloween? 
Um not really sure, really. I made my face uber pale and drew black lines spiking out around my eyes, as if my face was cracking. I had fake cuts all over. 

14. Hats or scarves?
Scarves. But to be honest, I dont pull off either of them well =p 

15. Favorite thing about winter? 
Christmas and seeing my family in France! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!