Friday, December 11, 2015

12 days of Tagmas! - 2 - ’Tis the Season Book Tag!

12 days of Tagmas #2 - ’Tis the Season Book Tag! 




There’s a lot of christmassy tags / tags that look cool! So, throughout December, I’ll try to do 12 Tags!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME! We can celebrate Tagmas together! :D

Hey all!
So for today’s tag, I’m going with something I saw Regan @PeruseProject do and I thought it looked fun! 

I tag you all to do the same! :D 

1. Do you have a favorite winter read? 
Harry Potter, for some reason, feels like a really christmassy read? I dunno if you agree with me, but it’s so nice to read during the winter by a fireplace! *-* Except we don’t have a fire place... 

2. Pick a book with blue on the cover. 
Let it Snow, by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. It’s blue and it’s christmassy! 


3. Pick a book you would put as a star on the top of your Christmas tree

Ooh this is hard, cus there’s so many pretty covers! But I do think that Magonia was my favorite cover of the year! :D 


4. Pick one place that would be perfect for a winter vacation. 
Okay so I looove going to the Alps for Christmas, so I’ll just stick with that! 

5. Pick a fictional character who you would like to come with you on this Christmas vacation. 
Oh! I dunno actually! This is hard! Any suggestions? 

6. Name a book you really want for christmas. 
The rest of the Throne of Glass series! *-* 

7. Name your favorite movie / treat / activity to do during the holiday season. 
Movie: Probably The Polar Express? It’s so nice ! C: 
Treat: Candy Canes, Pepernoten, Buche de Noel, hot chocolate, and a few others! 
Activity: Aside being with my family in France, definitely ice skating with my friends at the christmas market C: Oh and crafts =p 

Done! What would you say for these? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!