Tuesday, October 20, 2015

To Ten Tuesday - Book Genie Wishes!

Top Ten Tuesday - Which ten wishes would I ask the Book Genie to grant?

Heya! 
Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!




This week’s theme is the top 10 list of wishes I would ask a hypothetical book genie to grant! This should be a fun one! 


((Sorry, this one will be short, I'm writing this from my phone,on a train!)) in

So let’s get the TTT started!

1. To get noticed by publishers like Disney / Hyperion / so many others! I just love the promo packs they send out!! 

2. To find a way to get to BEA. That would be the coolest thing!

3. If going to BEA isn't possible, can I get a bunch of signed copies / physical ARCs?? 

4. For my recent book order to arrive asap...

5. To be able to read some books again for the first time! Theres too many examples to list right now...

6. To have a everlasting kindle battery... I dont usually read on kindle, but when I do and the battery dies when you're in a plane, its no fun! 

7. To get tickets to book releases. Yes they are usually back in the States, which is far, sadly. Good thing is i'm from there, so I have places to stay! 

8. To have a bigger bookshelf...

9. To go to author meet-ups

10. To have some decently-priced, second hand english bookstores here... Please!!


That’s it for this week!
Which wishes would you ask the book genie to grant? Let me know! 

 

2 comments:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!