Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Book Rainbow Tag!

Book Rainbow Tag

(That took ages to type out =p) 

Hey all!
I was recently tagged by Megan and Cat from over at Books of Fascination to do this tag! Thanks so much guys, that’s so sweet! :) Make sure to check out their awesome blog! 



So, this is NOT the same Rainbow Book tag that I did earlier in the year (which I failed at miserably, by the way ^-^). This is fresh and new and all things great! 

The concept is very simple, making a rainbow - a colorful piece of art - out of books :) 

The rules are as follows:
1. The books you use for creating the rainbow must be your own! 
2. If the books you choose are hardcover, you can use it with or without the cover slip on. 
3. Colors can be a wide variety-be creative! Just keep the color order of the rainbow in mind!
4. There isn't a specific number of books you can have. Go nuts! 
5. Display your book rainbow proudly on the post.
6. Tag whomever! Spread the love

Okidokey let’s do it then!
Here’s my book rainbow! 

Sorry for the low lighting / quality! 

The books included are: 
An Abundance of Katherines, Catching Fire, Eldest, Fire, Voyage au Centre de la Terre (Journey to the center of the earth), The Amazing days of Abby Hayes, The prophet of Yonwood, City of Fallen Angels, The Martian, Madison Finn, The Boxcar Children, I am Number Four, The Fire Eternal, I Am the Messenger, The diamond of Darkhold, Messenger, The Hobbit, Insurgent, The Lightening Thief, I Coriander, The Selection, The Iron King, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Fault In our Stars, Exodus, Angelfall, Mirror Dreams, Seraphina, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Holes. 

Basically I tried making a rainbow shape with the different piles... I dunno the rules said to go crazy XD 

And now I tag... 
Carrie @ The Book Goddess
Kaitlin @ Reading is my Treasure. 

AND YOU! YES YOU! 
If you want to do this tag and end up doing it, let me know and I’ll check it out! :) 

What color do you have the most books of? Let me know! :D (for me it’s either (dark) blue or red)


4 comments:

  1. This is a fun looking tag! I love your book rainbow by the way! I prefer darker books like you!
    Also, thanks for tagging me!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, and it didn’t take long! :D Thanks so much! It’s not that I’ll choose books because they’re darker, but a lot of the time they just have dark covers for some reason x) like I just noticed that I only have 2 pink books, so I didn’t do the pink color ^-^
      No worries! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

      Delete
  2. Aw ohmygosh I love your idea of making a literal rainbow!! <3 All ze books!! :) Thank you so much for doing this! This is brilliant!

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks so much! :D I was thinking of making it like a book tower with the actual space on the bottom, but that did’t work, unsurprisingly. No worries, thanks for tagging me to do it!

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!