Tuesday, August 18, 2015

VOTE VOTE PLEASE VOTE!!!

VOTE FOR THE NEW RATING SYSTEM!!! 

Heyyyy!
So you probably know by now that I'm working on a new rating system! The three winning themes were;

Feathers
Tea
Constellations

So I've been looking into each of the themes throughout the day, and, sadly, decided that the tea theme is not really going to work out. I'm sorry for all of those who voted for it, but I tried for a while and had to give up to get to the next ones.

This is how this is going to work out - Please please PLEASE vote for the new theme by commenting the name of your favorite theme in the comments OR by voting on the poll on the right!!! You have until FRIDAY to do so! Then, whichever is the most popular will win! Everything will be out of 5 :)

I love both of these themes, but I want to make sure you guys like them too!

I do not own any of these images - I'm awful at editing/photoshop, so any and all images below are the product of someone else's time and creativity! I may still work on them a bit in the future, to make 5 images 1 image, for example. (this will be hard...)

Theme 1 - Feathers 









Theme 2 - Constellations (rating guide would be on the right of the posts)

1/5: Ursa Minor                           2/5: Pegasus                     3/5: Leo 





4/5: Cassiopeia                         5/5: Orion 




















2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are both fantastic themes! I really like the feathers (they're purple!) and I love the idea of having different constellations for different ratings. However, I think I'm going to have to go with the feathers! They just look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Purple's always been my favorite color, hence all the headings being purple! Thanks for the vote! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!