Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sunshine Blogger Award!

Sunshine Blogger Award! 

Before we start, I'd like to thank the amazing Erika for nominating me for such a nice award! Make sure to check out her blog, it's one of my favorites :) 




"The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring."


Isn't this such a sweet award? c: It made me so happy to get it!!! 


Rules
1. Answer the 11 questions provided for you.
2. Nominate other wonderful bloggers and ask them 11 questions.


Easy peasy! So let's get to it, shall we? 


Erika's Questions:

1. Favourite time and place to read?
Oooh starting off with a pretty tough one! I love reading in my bed, to be honest. That's the easy part. When it comes to when... I'm thinking late morning, or early evening (which basically never happens because of scheduling...). Or it's also really nice reading while being on public transportation, for some reason! 

2. What makes a day perfect for you?

For this I'd probably say playing a game with my friends/family, with hot chocolate or tea, while watching a movie. Either that or just having an interesting and relaxing day at school, to be honest! 

3. When buying books, do you prefer going into a bookstore or ordering online?

BOOK. STORE. !! I don't like ordering online cus you have to wait for what seems like absolute AGES to read your book. Plus bookstores have that amazing feel and smell that's just amazing. 

4. What's the most current book you're reading? How do you like it so far?

I have 3 current reads:
1. Crown of Midnight, by Sarah J. Maas, which I'm LOVING!!! 
2. Angelfall, which I've just barely started, but I'm liking the apocalypse feel to it
3. To Nowhere, by C. E. Wilson, that I'm not liking as much...

5. Reading inside or outside?

I mostly read inside but I'll read outside when I can :)

6. What's your favourite genre? Least favourite? Why?

Favorite - Fantasy! Just because it takes me to so many places, and I love imagining everything! 
Least Favorite - Probably historical non-fiction, to be honest x) Too many people arguing about little things that makes them throw bombs to other countries. Not very cool. But that's just me =p 

7. Do you ever lean books out to friends?

Yes, but just to a few friends that I know will give them back to me in good condition :) I let someone I didn't know so well borrow The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, and it went through 16 (!!!) other people before getting to me, had coffee stains and water marks everywhere, and was just in a pretty bad condition... 

8. Most recent blog post? What was it about?

Nothing exciting for this one - It was my most recent Feature and Follow Friday post, about quotes from current reads. 

9. What do you use to blog? (laptop, phone, computer, etc.)

My laptop :)

10. Most anticipated book?

The Illuminae Files! 

11. Would you rather have 1 book for an 18 hour flight, or a e-reader with numerous books on it, but with only 5% battery?

The cool thing about modern flights is that most long flights have movies and individual tv's! I'd go with the one book. If you are stuck with my kindle with 5% battery, you'd have nothing to read within 20 minutes. At least one book takes at least several hours to get through! 

My Questions

1. Contemporary or Fantasy books? 
2. How did you come up with the overall theme you have on your blog? 
3. Which type of subscribers do you prefer? (eg. email, blogger, goodreads, g+...)
4. What was your favorite book you read this year?
5. Favorite snack to eat/drink while reading? While blogging?
6. Do you do any sports? If so, which? 
7. What is your favorite stand-alone? 
8. What is your favorite childhood fairytale? 
9. What band/singer would you love to see live? 
10. Do you have a lucky number? What is it?
11. What kinds of non-fiction books draw your attention?

My nominees!
Kayleigh @ A Book Lover's Playlist
Sinead @ Less Reality, More Books

4 comments:

  1. I loved these answers! I agree with you, I don't really like buying books online. There's just something different about actually going into a bookstore and bringing home the book in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that's so true - you can read it right away! :D I loved doing this tag, btw! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the award! I'm a new follower <3

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/august-wrap-up_1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Anna! C: I'm checking out your blog right now! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!