Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Triple Liebster! *-*

Hi all! 
I just got re-nominated for the Liebster award, by Kayleigh, over at A Book Lover's Playlist! Thanks so much for the nomination! If you want to check out her amazing blog, just click on her name! I also was re-nominated by Thesi! I tagged both of these bloggers in my first Liebster, and they re-tagged me. 

OK so I may not be playing by the rules, but seeing as I've done this already super recently, and its exam week so I don't have all the time in the world to write another huge post, I'm going to stick to answering the questions asked. I nominate those who I have nominated last time, with the same questions! :D 




Question time!
Kayleigh's Questions 1. If you could be friends with any book character, who would it be and why? 
*stares at bookshelf forever* 
Hmm mentioning this series again, then. Okay! I would probably be friends with Simon from The Mortal Instruments. I'm geeky, like him, he has awesome humor, and, admittingly, I've also played Dungeons and Dragons in high school. So yeah >.>
BUT, my personality aside, I think that being friends with Arianna from the Stravaganza series. Even though she is forced to become the duchess of her city at a young age, she is still super fun and awesome! :) 

2. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I answered this question in the previous Liebster, but my answer remains Harry Potter :)

3. Favorite snack while reading? 
This is hard because even if I start reading with a snack, I'll eventually forget its even there to snack on =p . But I do enjoy snacking on a mix of nuts, seeds, and dried berries when reading for my classes! 

4. Who is your book boyfriend?
Peeta from The Hunger Games. No question! :3

5. What is your favorite book series?
...
I don't like this question!! 
Its so hard because every time I finish a series, it becomes my new favorite! 
I'll give a short list, because I honestly don't know. Plus I just ordered the Throne of Glass series, by Sarah J Maas, so yeah =p AND  I've just read a bunch of first-books-in-a-series!
In my list I would put (surprise surprise) The Mortal Instruments, Graceling, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and Wings. 

6. Name the first three authors who come to your mind when I ask you who your favorites are. 
J.K. Rowling
Rick Riordan
John Green

Wow those were predictable!! 

7. What is your favorite book?
THATS WORSE THAN THE FAVORITE SERIES!!!
I'll say top three of the moment, because its so hard to choose!!! 
I am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak
The Giver, by Lois Lowry
Startdust, by Niel Gaiman 
Red Queen, by Victoria Avery
Siberia, by Ann Halam
...
Thats more than three...
oh well! 

8. Dogs or Cats?
Cats! :D

9. Physical book or e-readers? 
Physical book, always! 

10. What is your favorite song?
...
I'm really not good at these favorites, am I? 
I can't even choose a favorite singer or band! 
Well, I did re-play Little Bird, by the one and only Ed Sheeran today, so that might be my favorite song for today. Who knows what it will be tomorrow though! 


Thesi's Questions!

1. Which author would you most like to meet? 
There's a lot I'd like to meet, but I think J. K. Rowling is way up high on my list :)

2. Where would you most like to live?
Right now I'm happy in the Netherlands, but I would absolutely love to live in Italy again! (Tuscany) 

3. What is your favorite instrument? 
I played the flute for a long time, so I would say that! However, I also think that lesser known instruments like the ocarina and the pan pipes are amazing! 

4. What book are you currently reading? 
Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare :) 

5. What is the furthest away from home you have ever been? 
This is hard, because I don't know if home is where I am from, or where I live. If it is where I live, I would say San Fransisco, but if it is where I am from, I would say Florida. 

6. What is the last movie you watched? 
Pitch Perfect Two!

7. What is the last song you listened to? 
Ed Sheeran's Grade 8 

8. Where would you like to go on holiday? 
Japan, or Australia, or New Zealand, or India, or Argentina, or an island! 

9. What is your favorite sport? 
Archery. Self-taught since 2008 ^_^

10. Is Neville Longbottom cool?
He is so awesome by the end of the books! :D


Those were all my answers! Thanks again to Kayleigh and Thesi for re-nominating me! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!