Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bookish Identity Tag
So I've seen this tag quite a few times already, and I thought I could give it a go! 

1. What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?
That... is an evil question! Can I have two answers? 
Ok yay two answers it is! :D
Camp half-blood. I've loved these books since I was eleven, and I keep thinking how awesome it would be to be the daughter of a greek god or goddess, and have the powers that come with it, going to camp, going on quests... IT SOUNDS SO FUN!!!! Plus all the cool monsters and deities and legends would just be real! Sign me up any day! 
Second one would be the world presented in the Mortal Instruments. 'All the stories are true'. It would be a blend of so many different fantasy worlds! Plus living in a cool place, having awesome abilities... YAY! 
Graceling, Hogwarts, Eragon, Lord of the Rings, Stravaganza, Divergent, I did not forget about you all =p 

2. Who would your partner be? 
Ok so which kind of partner? Romantic? Partner-in-crime? And again, these questions are so SO hard to answer! 
I do have my favorites though. Peeta from the Hunger Games, Tamani from Wings, and, of course,  Jace from The Mortal Instruments :3 (btw I love how all of these names are considered to be written wrong =p ) 
THESE GUYS THOUGH! Peeta is so sweet and thoughtful, Tamani is always there (but not too clingy like the guy from twilight... ew I did not like those books >.<) and Jace is so cool and sassy but so nice! <3

3. Who would your godly parent be (Percy Jackson Series) 
Once a Poseidon, always a Poseidon. 

4. Would you rather be a downworlder or a nephilim (Mortal Instruments series) 
Nephilim. No question! BUT I must say that some downworlders are really cool!

5. Which house would you be in (Harry Potter)
#RAVENCLAWPRIDE! 

6. Which faction would you be in (Divergent)
I honestly don't know. I'm a tad too selfish to be in Abnegation, not Dauntless material, or Candor, or Amity. I guess Erudite? Maybe? 

7. What would your daemon be (Northern Lights series)
I've heard of the books, but I don't know what this daemon thing is about, sorry ^^

8. Who do you tag? 
Anyone and Everyone! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!