Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hi all! 
I created this blog to share some of my favorite books, recent reads, and more! From time to time, I'll try to participate in bookish tags, as well as events regarding reading and talk about it here! 

This year, I have been participating in the 2015 Reading Challenge. It is basically a list of themes, requirements, and settings. Throughout the year, your goal is to read books that fit these points, and tick them off the list as you finish reading. Whilst some themes are fairly easy for a YA reader (such as a book that is set in high school, or a book that was published this year), others are much more challenging (Read a book by an author who has the same initials as you.) However, it is definitely feasible :) I'm running behind on this challenge, having finished only 10 out of the 50 topic so far, but I have university as an excuse, and I'm sure I'll be able to catch up!
Comment if you are participating as well, and let me know how you are doing! 

Currently Reading - Hollow City, by Ransom Riggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!